What can artificial intelligence do?
AI adds intelligence to existing applications and systems. AI automates repetitive learning with data. With AI, machines and applications can analyze images, understand data, understand speech, and make predictions.
Development of artificial intelligence for business in Kiev, Odessa, Dnipro
Build, implement, and deploy machine learning models and algorithms that process large amounts of data to make your apps smarter.
- Natural language processing
Extract information from human language like text, voice, numbers, names, relationships. Accelerate analysis and reporting.
- Computer vision
Develop customized solutions that understand digital images and videos. Process and analyze objects, classify them into groups and track them.
- Chatbots driven by artificial intelligence
Integrate your mobile apps with the services you already use and expand the use cases for your employees and users.
- Data Science and Research
Our services include exploring unstructured datasets, processing data, building predictive models and turning them into actionable information.
- Development of AI products
Our open source commercial and AI competence enables you to use the tools and frameworks of your choice to rapidly develop AI products.
The Benefits of Developing Smart AI Applications in Eastern Europe with iTizzi Custom Software Development Company
iTizzi Custom Software Development Company provides AI software development to apply the smartest solutions to business problems. Our AI consultancy can help you identify AI capabilities and remove barriers to AI. Together, we can unlock new AI capabilities that can truly change the future of your company.
We use the tools and frameworks of your choice without any linkage. Accelerating model development with automated machine learning. Our machine learning business applications enable faster decision making, increased productivity, business process automation, and faster anomaly detection.
The use-case model is ideal for defining AI projects to improve the effectiveness of existing activities. Our machine learning engineers analyze each use case and create customized solutions that meet unique business goals.
Frameworks and technologies depending on your choice
We use all open source machine learning and big data platforms (Tensor flow, OpenAI, Scikit-learn, Keras, Caffe, MLlib, Hadoop, Spark, etc.) to enable easy adaptation of AI technologies.
Fast POC (Proof-of-Concept)
We take a close look at your business and data. Often, many software vendors skip this part and immediately try to build a complete machine learning project. Build a small system first by testing the viability of machine learning models for your needs.
AI and Machine Learning Development Process – Create AI Applications for Smart Business – Kharkiv, Lviv, Vinnytsia
- Evaluation. After examining your options and identifying future goals, we will provide recommendations on tools, technologies and architecture.
- Data exploration. Let’s demonstrate what is possible by analyzing datasets and building models using fast, efficient, and repeatable prototypes.
- Development of the model. We run many experiments in parallel to develop a machine learning model. The model is the core of a machine learning system.
- Integration. Implementation of a machine learning system using a REST API or front-end application, after developing the necessary functions to access the model in a user-friendly manner.
How can artificial intelligence help small and medium-sized businesses?
Artificial intelligence isn’t just for big companies like Amazon and Facebook these days.
Small and midsize businesses around the world are reaping the benefits of artificial intelligence and machine learning, and the integration of AI into core business functions and processes is becoming more and more affordable every day.
When we work developing software for small and medium businesses in Ukraine, we use the same process as for large clients. We study their strategy and determine how they can use artificial intelligence to help them better understand their customers and improve their business. We ask the following questions:
- How can we use AI to create better and more customized products?
- Can we automate any business process using AI?
- Is it possible to monetize data and make money from it?
- Where are good data sources available (own or from another source)?
- In what ways can the data be aggregated or analyzed?
A breakthrough in artificial intelligence for small businesses
The biggest change that has allowed small businesses to benefit from AI is that AI is now available as a service.
With this change, AI is becoming a reality for more companies because they don’t need to develop their own competencies or infrastructure to benefit from AI. Companies don’t even need to use their own data – they can use the data collected by companies like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google and then turn it into insights. They don’t need to set up their own AI, which makes artificial intelligence available to most organizations.
Another way AI has infiltrated smaller organizations is through AI-powered services. If you are using any of the leading cloud-based accounting, HR, marketing, or CRM tools, then you will already be using AI.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning for small businesses in Ukraine – 5 practical examples of how it can help
- Plan orders and manage inventory. A butcher shop can use weather data to predict sunny days to purchase hot dogs for spring and summer barbecues.
- Spot trends. Small and midsize businesses can use Google trends to find bursts in search volume for specific queries. It can help them plan and create successful products and services.
- Automate and customize marketing campaigns. AI algorithms for email can help businesses create automated messages that are triggered by subscriber actions. Many CMS or email service platforms have artificial intelligence built in, and you can use it.
- Optimize labor-intensive HR tasks. Companies can use AI to match candidates for open positions, hire new hires, and answer frequently asked questions about company benefits and policies.
- Give shoppers a first-hand experience of products. Small and midsize businesses can use augmented reality and artificial intelligence to provide customers with a virtual tour of the products in their catalogs. Imagine a virtual furniture showroom that a customer can customize to suit their needs.
If you are a small or medium-sized business leader and considered artificial intelligence to be a technology that you cannot use or cannot afford, we urge you to rethink your strategy and order the development of artificial intelligence!
AI is more and more relevant to small businesses than you think, and it is very important that you approach AI strategically and use it to make your business more successful.
What are the use cases for artificial intelligence?
Supply Chain Optimization – Use machine learning to identify weak links and delays in the supply chain for cheap and efficient logistics.
The fraud detection system creates a customizable self-learning system that can analyze customer behavior anomalies using deep learning models.
The personalized system will provide effective healthcare by processing data using analytical software based on artificial intelligence.
A smart home control system built using an artificial intelligence service with sensor data analytics and face recognition.
- Media and entertainment
Recommendations engine for engaging subscribers, customers, cross-selling with personalized promotional offers to increase revenue.
- Platform for consumer analytics
Use predictive models to anticipate your customer’s next move and target your audience for better ad exposure.
- Security – face recognition software
Implement smart security with machine learning models that perform face detection, recognition, and tracking.
- Network monitoring system
Apply big data analysis and predictive models for real-time fault detection in cases of network problems.
The most frequently asked questions about AI and machine learning development at iTizzi Custom Software Development Company are:
- What is AI as a service?
Artificial Intelligence as a Service (AIaaS) can be defined as the outsourcing of artificial intelligence services. AI as a Service enables startups, businesses and organizations to experiment, repeat and design different business processes without any upfront investment and with less risk.
- What technologies are you using for AI?
You need to understand that AI is not as consistent as other services. Typically, it is a separate component in a larger application that is hidden in the background to provide enhanced experience, optimizations, and other UI enhancements. Some of the platforms we work with are the IBM Watson & Bluemix platform, Amazon Machine Learning, Google TensorFlow and Cloud Prediction API, as well as Azure Machine Learning Studio and many others besides specialized industries.
AI is a collection of algorithms and methods, not a single monolithic service. We believe that AI solutions should be application-specific. All of these platforms allow us to develop artificial intelligence services that are customizable, integrated, and combined as required for individual products.
- How do I use artificial intelligence in my application?
There are no boundaries where you can use artificial intelligence services. We help our clients automate their business operations by creating custom AI-powered software, mobile and web applications, just to name a few.
- Artificial neural networks: specialized software created using artificial intelligence based on neural networks uses a computing system composed of granular elements, highly interconnected processing elements.
- User behavior analytics: AI-based systems collect data from various user touchpoints and store it in a data repository.
- Automated Reasoning: Teaching computers to use logical reasoning to solve complex problems is truly an art. Uber uses automatic reasoning to suggest faster routes to drivers, learning from previous trips on the same route.
- AI-powered chatbots: Build integrated or standalone chatbots that help drive sales through personalized communication.
- Recommender Engines: Create personalized and self-learning recommendation engines to deliver customized services based on each user’s choice.
- How to choose the right technical architecture?
This is a tricky answer, and like many other software engineering answers, it depends on the circumstances. We follow the concept of evolutionary architectures.
We present your project as a set of different modules, each of which may differ in complexity and requirements. Therefore, each module must have the correct architecture that suits it best. Regardless, we must think of architecture as something dynamic because it will adapt and change over the course of the project.
Designing an entire system ahead of time is usually not a good idea. We recommend that you present your system as this set of modules and start choosing the design that best suits the needs of each module, always prioritizing simplicity.
Still have questions?
Let us know and our specialists will contact you shortly.
Development & Creation of Startups
Build your startup from scratch - complex projects. Modern design. A revolutionary code technology that makes application development fast and affordable. Dedicated PM. Full stack approach. Streamlined process.
AI & Machine Learning Development
We strive to be at the cutting-edge of machine learning on code. We can take your app to the next level with the latest state-of-the-art solutions.
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Development
If you’re looking for someone to help you launch your DApp, Exchange or Wallet or to provide Smart Contract development, R&D or consultancy - this is our domain.
Custom Software & Web Development
Set your business apart from the competition. Our developers and operating teams work together to provide you with a highly accessible and reliable infrastructure and thus speed up the delivery of your product.
Mobile App Dev. for iOs & Android
Smartphones, tablets, wearables - follow your users where they are with carefully crafted mobile apps. Reach customers via Android, iOS, or cross-platform solutions. Software design and development.
FinTech. Digital Marketing
As an experienced company in the field of digital transformation, we help companies improve software, web services, implement intelligent management tools and use analytics data to be more efficient.